Reception Host - Shukers
A brilliant opportunity for a warm, confident, professional individual to join this well established Land Rover retailer in Aberystwyth as a Reception Host. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided. Salary package negotiable commensurate with age and experience.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs; take action to inform own activity based upon knowledge of performance.
- Meet and greet showroom visitors courteously; establish customer needs thoroughly via polite enquiry; respond to queries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Attend to telephone enquiries, following process to efficiently direct calls/messages to appropriate team members.
- Enter customer details thoroughly and accurately into internal systems.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post according to process.
- Maintain knowledge of colleague responsibilities and whereabouts to facilitate direction of customers to the best contact as smoothly as possible.
- Ensure reception environment is maintained as safe, clean and professional, and that a welcoming ambience is created; maintain company standards and ensure health & safety compliance.
- Support colleagues by advising customers using basic product knowledge.
- Offer refreshments; ensure refreshment range available is maintained; clear cups away to maintain showroom tidiness.
- Follow operational processes thoroughly.
- Report customer issues promptly to enable fast resolution of problems.
- Engage in training and development to improve skills and performance.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
- Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 30th June 2017.