Sales Executive - Shukers
A fantastic opportunity for a confident, driven and enthusiastic individual to join this well established Land Rover retailer in Aberystwyth as a Sales Executive. Sales experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided. Salary package negotiable commensurate with age and experience. Full driving licence essential.
- Develop and maintain exemplary product knowledge, sharing insight and expertise with customers and colleagues alike.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs; take action inform own activity based upon knowledge of performance.
- Generate customer referrals; plan and deliver effective prospecting; follow up on all leads in a timely and thorough manner.
- Follow operational processes thoroughly; ensure retailer performance can be maximised through use of the data held within Management Information Systems (timely and error free updating of systems); ensure data is kept secure and processed according to data protection principles.
- Identify individual customer needs and take action to respond; develop meaningful and long term customer relationships.
- Support the planning and deployment of sales and marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Appraise vehicles for sale or purchase, maximising value for the retailer.
- Ensure a positive impression representative of the brand and company is created through delivery of a clean, tidy and inspiring sales environment for new and used vehicles.
- Ensure test drives are booked and undertaken in line with customer needs.
- Ensure all pre delivery inspections and sanctioned repairs / servicing are carried out prior to customer delivery.
- Register all vehicle transactions accurately with sales administration; ensure stock availability is maintained.
- Ensure payments for vehicles are complete for each transaction, introducing finance plans where relevant.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
- Job Type: Full-time
This is a full-time position. If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 24th August 2017.