Sales Manager - Shukers
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced, committed and passionate individual to join this well established Land Rover retailer in Aberystwyth as Sales Manager. Salary package negotiable commensurate with experience. Full driving licence essential. Closing date for applications 30th November 2017.
- Operate as a senior leader and ambassador for the business within the retailer, network and customer environment; identifies resource requirements and allocates resource effectively to optimise seasonal peaks.
- Develop sales action plans and devolve targets to team; cascade data/KPIs to secure achievement of sales targets.
- Manage all car stock (new & used) to ensure profit is maximised, return on stock investment is secured and agreed rate of stock turnover is maintained; use pricing, discounts and trade-in dealing to ensure profitability.
- Formulate marketing plans for new car launches & sales promotions.
- Ensure FSA status maintained, in conjunction with Business Manager.
- Ensure team are well informed and effectively utilising product knowledge, promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the sales team effectively present the product within the showroom environment; ensure use of Point of Sale literature & advertising as directed by the manufacturer.
- Identify and implement a customer satisfaction strategy within the team; resolve customer complaints professionally and calmly.
- Ensure team follow sales process, and deliver administrative excellence within systems, reports and record keeping; ensure data is kept secure and processed according to data protection principles.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Deliver training and coaching support to colleagues to ensure skills, knowledge and expertise of product and processes is maximised across the team; utilise performance management systems.
- Support annual business planning and budgeting for the team.
Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply with CV to Mr Neil Parry, email@example.com