Workshop Controller - Shukers
A great opportunity to join this well established Land Rover retailer in Aberystwyth as a Workshop Controller. Previous experience, relevant certificates of qualification and full driving licence are essential. Salary package negotiable commensurate with age and experience.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs; take action to inform own activity based upon knowledge of performance; reviews accounts and departmental performance with service manager.
- Schedule allocation or work and resource to achieve high levels of productivity; liaise with parts departments to ensure availability of parts.
- Ensure a professional workshop environment is maintained; oversee equipment maintenance and ensure appropriate tools and equipment are available, with ‘down-time’ minimised.
- Promote training and attention to H&S; ensure legislative compliance (e.g. the disposal of hazardous waste).
- Manage the quality control of work output and instil a mentality of ‘Right First Time’; ensure team/apprentices are well informed technically, suitably trained and allocated work fairly and according to skills set.
- Ensure team compliance with processes to ensure recording and invoicing accuracy e.g. complete and timely use of job card procedures.
- Provide technical support as required e.g. the supervision of MOT tests.
- Liaise with service reception to ensure customers are kept informed; ensure the vehicles are kept clean; respond to customer queries and complaints promptly and thoroughly.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
- Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 30th June 2017.