Customer Service Advisor -Maternity Cover -…
A fulltime, temporary vacancy has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor at Shukers Land Rover Ludlow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning team and represent an iconic, premium brand. We are looking for an efficient individual who is able to demonstrate excellent people skills. Motor industry experience and/or an administration background would be advantageous but are not essential as we will provide full training.
Apply with CV to email@example.com or call 01584 877231 and speak with Dave Roberts for more information.
- Follow process relating to repairs and servicing, including provision of estimates; maintenance of records (job; customer; warranty); document control; customer notification on completion.
- Ensure data is kept secure and processed according to data protection principles.
- Communicate effectively with the Workshop Controller to ensure work progress can be communicated.
- Ensure invoicing, payment and cash processes are followed, ensuring all work is charged for, payments are collected promptly and retained securely.
- Maintain standard of service area reception and staffing.
- Ensure exemplary customer service is delivered; update customers thoroughly and regularly.
- Assist with customer complaints promptly; identify and cascade areas to improve customer service.
- Identify and take opportunities to sell product, support promotional activities.
- Engage in training and development to improve skills and performance.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs.
- Ensure work area, appearance and conduct upholds company standards and ensures health and safety compliance.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
Salary package negotiable, closing date for applications 2nd December 2019.