Repairs and Service Supervisor - Rotronics
To ensure the timely administration of all items coming into Rotronics Technical repair area to the agreed standards. The role will be responsible to ensure that all customers have a full and timely understanding of the repair. The role will also demand that continuous learning of new product lines. This role will also support the wider operations team where appropriate
Responsible for the end to end support processing of repairs from booking in of repairs/goods through to following up on the quotations we raise and obtaining customer feedback about their experience with us
To ensure our internal systems CRM/ROBIS are accurately maintained at all times and in a timely manner
To engage in identifying upselling opportunities through customer contact & on-going communication.
To engage with suppliers and the department team members to ensure a full training programme is implemented within Rotronics.
To achieve excellent customer service levels to develop long-term relationships with all customers.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To work with suppliers to fully understand the technical elements of new and existing product lines. This could involve a need at times to meet with their technical teams to understand best practice.
- To develop a full repair manual, instruct and support new and existing team members with all elements of the repair cycle.
- To liaise effectively with customers both internally and externally on timelines for repairs.
- Develop with other team members a first class customer life cycle.
- Achieve individual and departmental agreed KPI’s.
- Reporting on target figures and advising on pipeline statistics.
- To manage the repair team on a daily basis.
- To ensure that all incoming repairs and goods are accurately booked in and captured on the company CRM/ROBIS system in a timely manner and in line with KPI’s
- To deliver all repairs/goods and associated paperwork to the technical repairs area, placing them in the agreed location in line with set KPI’s
- Oversee that all battery management deliveries and goods in are booked in correctly and then stored in the appropriate named area
- To manage the tracking of order numbers, escalating any non-conformance to the Managing Director and ensuring customers are fully informed at all times of the status of their repair
- Upload quotations in an accurate and timely manner to the CRM database, contacting customer for authorisation in line with agreed timescales, chasing up any outstanding PO’s in line with KPI’s
- Where appropriate, up sell to our existing client base & new prospects in line with agreed KPI’s – you may be asked to be part of business wide campaigns & to support at trade shows on rare occasion
- To produce relevant warranty reports and claims in line with supplier operating procedures across our range of partners
- To arrange shipment of warranty components back to suppliers where appropriate and in a timely manner
- Produce and manage reports for diagnoses of repair for all major accounts, storing these on a secure Rotronics platform
- Copy all test data received by the service department for EXP platforms to effect uploading to ROBIS
- Assist in the build of our customers’ products, where required ensuring these are to the correct specification & health and safety processes are adhered to at all times
- Ensure customer service satisfaction is maintained and consistently focused on by supporting customer follow up (feedback questionnaires) and advocating resolving of any customer problems/issues by taking ownership of dealing with complaints, escalating any areas of concern to the Managing Director
- To adopt a professional approach at all times, ensuring all customer related communication (answering of incoming calls/web related communication) is to a high standard
- To assist management in any other related tasks to enhance the efficiency of the technical/warehouse function as a whole in line with business needs
- Adopt safe working practices in line with current Company procedures and to undertake appropriate training in Health and Safety
- Have a personal current up to date appraisal/development plan in operation at all times so that you undertake appropriate learning and development activities for your role
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Work effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Good Interpersonal & team working skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Logical thinking
- Relationship & Influencing skills internally and externally
- Organising and Problem solving
- Strong focus on Customer Service
- Experience & working understanding of CRM & other management information platforms
RO Group Values:
- Be Innovative
- Be Brave
- Be Dependable
- Be Collaborative
- Be Encouraging
- Be A Family
- Be Responsible
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 514 0606 for more information.