Service Advisor - Shukers
Shukers Land Rover Ludlow was recently presented with the prestigious Retailer of the Year and Aftersales Retailer of the Year awards. We have a great opportunity for the right person to join us as a Service Advisor in Ludlow, covering maternity leave with a 12 month temporary contract available.
If you are an efficient individual who is able to demonstrate excellent people skills then this could be a perfect chance to gain some experience working for a premium, iconic brand in an award winning team.
Motor industry experience and/or an administration background would be advantageous but are not essential as we provide full training.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs.
- Follow process relating to repairs and servicing, including provision of estimates; maintenance of records (job; customer; warranty); document control; customer notification on completion.
- Ensure data is kept secure and processed according to data protection principles.
- Communicate effectively with the Workshop Controller to ensure work progress can be communicated.
- Ensure invoicing, payment and cash processes are followed, ensuring all work is charged for, payments are collected promptly and retained securely.
- Maintain standard of service area reception and staffing.
- Ensure exemplary customer service is delivered; update customers thoroughly and regularly.
- Assist with customer complaints promptly; identify and cascade areas to improve customer service.
- Identify and take opportunities to sell product, support promotional activities.
- Engage in training and development to improve skills and performance.
- Ensure work area, appearance and conduct upholds company standards and ensures health and safety compliance.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
Salary package negotiable, closing date for applications 3rd June 2019. Email CV to email@example.com or call Dave Roberts, Service Manager on 01584 877231 for more information.