Service Advisor (Maternity Cover) - Shukers
A great opportunity, for an efficient individual who is able to demonstrate excellent people skills, to join this well-established Land Rover retailer in Aberystwyth as a Service Advisor providing maternity cover. Motor industry experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided. Salary package negotiable commensurate with experience.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs; take action to inform own activity based upon knowledge of performance.
- Follow process relating to repairs and servicing, including provision of estimates; maintenance of records (job; customer; warranty); document control; customer notification on completion.
- Ensure data is kept secure and processed according to data protection principles.
- Communicate effectively with the Workshop Controller to ensure work progress is understood; be able to promptly identify additional work requirements / matters requiring further communication with customers.
- Ensure invoicing, payment and cash processes are robust, including: verification of payment method in advance; ensuring all work is charged for; cash / credit accounting system in place, with cash collected promptly and retained securely.
- Maintain standard of service area reception and staffing; ensure promotional material is current, well stocked and professionally presented.
- Ensure exemplary customer service is delivered; update customers thoroughly and regularly; ensure customer awareness of all available products and services.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly; identify and cascade areas for improvement; examine transactions to facilitate the identification and cascade of actions to improve customer service.
- Identify and take opportunities to sell product; support promotional activities; record lost sales.
- Engage in training and development to improve skills and performance; supports identification and deployment of training for others.
- Ensure work area, appearance and conduct upholds company standards and ensures health and safety compliance.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
- Full time position.
Closing date for applications 22nd March 2019.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Roberts on 01584 877231 for more information.