Technician Vacancy at Land Rover Ludlow - Shukers
A great opportunity to join this well established Land Rover retailer in Ludlow as a Technician. We have a vacancy for a qualified vehicle technician with established experience in motor vehicle repair trade. Current MOT Tester experience with DVSA Smart Card and up to date training, relevant certificates of qualification, own tools and full clean driving licence are essential. Salary package negotiable commensurate with experience. Closing date for applications 31st August 2018. Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Roberts, Service Manager on 01584 877231 for more information.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs; take action to inform own activity based upon knowledge of performance.
- Maintain and continually develop vehicle knowledge to ensure full understanding of the latest technology.
- Follow process relating to vehicle diagnostics to ensure faults are identified and rectified according to specification.
- Ensure Electronic Diagnostic equipment is maintained to the latest software level; ensure ePQR submissions completion.
- Undertake road testing and use diagnostic equipment to check the quality of the work completed.
- Complete all service documentation (job cards, PDIs, service reports) carefully and in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with the Service Advisor and Workshop Controller to ensure work progress is understood; be able to promptly highlight additional work requirements / matters requiring further communication with customers.
- Ensure exemplary customer service is delivered during any contact with customers, resolving complaints promptly; identify and cascade areas for improvement.
- Support non-technical members of staff and customers with technical enquiries.
- Engage in training and development to improve skills and performance.
- Ensure work area, appearance and conduct upholds company standards and ensures health and safety compliance.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
Job type, full time & permanent.