Internal Sales Representative - maternity leave…
About the Company
Rozone specialises in high-performing, innovative cleaning solutions, replacing potentially hazardous chemical products with water-based or safer solvent-based solutions. Our aim is to help companies reduce the use of harsh chemicals in their cleaning processes, safeguarding the health and safety of staff and customers whilst lowering their impact on the environment.
We partner with the microbiology team at the University of Wolverhampton, and our own formulation scientists, to ensure that we provide market-leading degreasing fluid and microbial filter mats that provide the greatest innovation in parts cleaning.
The demand for our range of sustainable solutions has developed significantly and we are proud to work with a wide range of customers including Aerospace, Automotive, Bike Shops, Defence, Government and Municipal, Plant Hire, Damage Restoration and many more.
To find out more about Rozone, please click here
Rozone is part of Rubery Owen group of Companies.
About the Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Sales Representative (maternity leave cover) to join us as soon as possible. As an Internal Sales Representative you will make a significant contribution by supporting the delivery, growth, and success of the business by concentrating on attracting new clients and developing existing sales pipelines so to maximise sales for Rozone.
You will also support with the production and implementation of an effective sales plan for each customer to ensure new prospects and ongoing sales are targeted so to ensure we remain within budgeted costs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Assist in leads generation and marketing campaigns through multiple channels
- Be accountable and actively look to understand the features and benefits of Rozone’s products and services and to ensure you can communicate these to the customers by providing the right solution to each customer
- Maintaining all customer contact information through the disciplined use of the CRM system with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement and maintenance
- To maintain an agreed account management plan and record all pipeline activities for each customer so that budgeted sales, contribution targets and customer objectives are actively monitored and achieved
- Proactively research and identify potential clients that have a requirement for Rozone’s range of products and services.
- Identify, research, and build relationships with all decision makers within the potential client’s organisation
- Working with the Rozone team, liaise/meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business- (to include cold calling, follow up activity and attending trade shows)
- Working with the team, set up meetings with your potential client decision makers and gain a comprehensive understanding of each client’s individual requirements/issues using a variety of styles to persuade & negotiate appropriately
- Support the team in planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Rozone, working with each potential/existing client to develop their business and to proactively expand the portfolio of services Rozone can provide for them
- Support the development of telesales and customer contact campaigns through various mediums as directed by the senior team
- Upselling of appropriate products through regular contact with existing customers to ensure maximum sales activity & relationship management
- To assist management with any other related tasks to ensure the efficiency & professionalism of the sales, administration, Marketing Technical function, i.e., telephone orders/mail shots/enquires/ use of social media
- External customer field support where appropriate to include collation of all customer experience data to enable Rozone to measure against agreed KPI’s
- Adopt safe working practices in line with current Company procedures and to undertake appropriate training in Health and Safety
- Adopt a professional approach at all times and with confidentiality (when necessary) in a discreet manner
For this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Good communication skills
- Product knowledge
- Active listening skills
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Information gathering skills
- Collaborative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Prospecting skills
- Closing skills
In return we offer:
Full training will be provided by an external trusted partner for this area of the business.
Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance and a health cash plan, plus on-site parking
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice where all staff can thrive. We believe that supporting our staff both personally and professionally allows them to give their absolute best to our customers. Our aim is to foster a good working culture that recognises and reflects the importance of good mental health and wellbeing and provides effective support when colleagues need it.
RO Group Values:
- Be Innovative
- Be Brave
- Be Dependable
- Be Collaborative
- Be Encouraging
- Be A Family
- Be Responsible
If you are interested in this role and this sounds like the team you want to be part of, then Rozone would like to hear from you.
No Recruitment Agencies