Service and Repairs Technician - Rotronics
About the Company
Do you enjoy working for an organisation which is value led and offers a dynamic working environment, supporting the latest battery technology? If the answer is yes, then you could be the person Rotronics are looking for to fill their latest vacancy.
At Rotronics we do things a little differently, that’s what makes us successful in our field. The division has a can-do attitude with a dedicated team ensuring that the customers’ requirements are managed in a professional manner, and right first time.
Rotronics specialises in high-quality battery management solutions for the automotive, lorry, marine and agriculture sectors. We deliver simple and effective battery and electrical system testing processes, which reduces battery-related costs, and improves vehicle efficiency.
We have developed roadside and commercial battery testing solutions for major blue-chip companies, including the RAC, the AA, Royal Mail, Stagecoach, Arriva and more...
To find out more about Rotronics, please click here
Rotronics are part of the Rubery Owen Group of Companies and leaders in their field, who are currently pioneering the way forward in the EV sector.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service and Repairs Technician to join us. As a key member of our team, you will:
- support with the delivery of accurate and timely diagnosis, repairs, and servicing of customers equipment;
- prepare and submit customer quotations, and ensure follow up contact is made in order to complete the service sales process;
- record and maintain customer contact records using our CRM and departmental databases;
- support with operational activities, ensuring products are despatched in-line with divisional KPI’s, and product is stored appropriately;
- support with the delivery of Electric Vehicle charging configuration activities;
- provide technical telephone support to customers requiring advice or support in relation to faulty equipment or equipment requiring repair;
- deal with inbound customer calls and email enquiries, relating to the service and repair division;
- To undertake additional tasks that may be required from time to time, in order to support the divisional needs of the business and its customers.
For this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Some experience of working in service environment
- Excellent IT skills with working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Suite
- Good working experience of CRM systems. A knowledge of Prospect Soft is desirable.
- Strong ability to prioritise, organise and problem solve
- Good numeracy, literacy, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
In return we offer:
Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance and a health cash plan, plus on site parking
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice where all staff can thrive. We believe that supporting our staff both personally and professionally allows them to give their absolute best to our customers. Our aim is to foster a good working culture that recognises and reflects the importance of good mental health and wellbeing and provides effective support when colleagues need it.
If you are interested in this role and this sounds like the team you want to be part of, then Rotronics would like to hear from you.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org