Vehicle Technician - Shukers
A great opportunity to join this well established Land Rover retailer in Ludlow as a Vehicle Technician. Minimum NVQ level 3, relevant certificates of qualification, previous experience and full driving licence are essential.
Salary package negotiable commensurate with experience. Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Service Manager, Dave Roberts for more information on 01584 877231.
- Maintain awareness of departmental targets and KPIs; take action to inform own activity based upon knowledge of performance.
- Maintain and continually develop vehicle knowledge to ensure full understanding of the latest technology.
- Follow process relating to vehicle diagnostics to ensure faults are identified and rectified according to specification.
- Ensure Electronic Diagnostic equipment is maintained to the latest software level; ensure ePQR submissions completion.
- Undertake road testing and use diagnostic equipment to check the quality of the work completed.
- Complete all service documentation (job cards, PDIs, service reports) carefully and in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with the Service Advisor and Workshop Controller to ensure work progress is understood; be able to promptly highlight additional work requirements / matters requiring further communication with customers.
- Ensure exemplary customer service is delivered during any contact with customers, resolving complaints promptly; identify and cascade areas for improvement.
- Support non-technical members of staff and customers with technical enquiries.
- Engage in training and development to improve skills and performance.
- Ensure work area, appearance and conduct upholds company standards and ensures health and safety compliance.
- Land Rover standards are reflected within actions and conduct at all time.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent.