Rotech’s Carl Merrix successfully completes IOSH Managing Safely CourseApril 26, 2017
Rotech, one of the Rubery Owen companies, is delighted that Carl Merrix, Principal Test Engineer at Rotech Laboratories Ltd, has successfully completed the Managing Safely Course provided by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is an internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors.
Carl’s successful completion of the course will benefit Rotech Laboratories as he assists the management team to:
- Continue our initiative to develop the safety culture within the workforce.
- Minimise down-time caused by health and safety incidents.
- Consult the workforce on matters that affect their health and safety.
- Build our reputation within the supply chain.
The benefits to Carl include:
- A wider knowledge base for completing Risk Assessments.
- The opportunity to support the management team to effectively investigate incidents and develop remedial actions.
- The opportunity to identify and implement good practice
This article can also be found on the Rotech Website.< Back